Perfectly located in Niseko-Yunosato onsen district, offering the lucky new owner the convenience of being 5 minutes from the ski lifts, yet in the enchanting seclusion of the forested Yunosato Onsen area.
Genuine natural onsen hot-spring water is piped directly from the hot-spring source inside the Yunosato-Estate directly into the Chalet Onsen bath.
- Central heater with panel heaters in all rooms
- Spacious car park for couple of cars in front of the house
- 3 bedrooms, 8 beds (4 sets of bunk beds on each bedroom) plus 2 tatami rooms, 1 toilet (with the option to add 2nd toilet upstairs), with a separate changing room and Onsen bathroom.
- Open plan Living Room, Dining Room & Kitchen ,
- High Concrete Basement space under the house for extra storage.
- Large Onsen bath with wide windows facing to the forest.
- Views of Mt. Konbu and Annupuri Ski resort. (specially during winter)
- Public road , so no seasonal snow clearing fee for the road
- Big garden area behind and next to the house
- Double glazed, passive house rated windows made in Japan
- New Wood flooring 1F living & dining area
- New Exterior feature wooden walls, Hokkaido Pine wood
- Full exterior walls painted
- Metal roofing painted
The house is 118.20sqm in size and sits on 514sqm of land.
Contact us today to take advantage of this excellent opportunity.
View similar houses for sale here – http://hnproperty.com/listings/kutchan-bargain-house/